Saturday, June 9, 2007

the promise - 3

work and things got in my way again. i hate it. i hate the fact that i can't even finish this story. its freakin' incest and i can't finish it! how lame of me. how stupid.

as continued....

i was in ecstasy. i was trapped. what if we fight? will he bring this up and tell every one i sucked him? would i ever defend myself if ever this happens? who would believe me?

i was elated. it felt like forever. but everything shattered. i felt betrayed. i felt as though he is cornering me so that he can always have someone by his side to defend him to the family if he has done something wrong. i went crazy. i stopped sucking. i stopped and stared. i stopped spinning. i felt sick. what was i doing? what was i thinking letting him be my predator? then something happened. he moaned. it wasn't the first time i heard someone moan. but this time it was different. I've always thought that sexually, moans=pleasure. i realized i was giving him something that felt good. maybe i was wrong. just paranoid little me. and i started to move my lips again. his cock is harder than what it was. not wood. more like steel. i was kinda afraid that it might break my teeth. hehe. i work hard. up and down i went. my hands still shaky. not of excitement i think. but of the immense pleasure his moans are giving me. my dick was hard as rock too. but i don't care. i was so engulfed (literally) on the pleasure it was giving me, simply because i was giving him pleasure.

and then my grandma came home. it was it. he didn't cum. i wish he did. i've read it all over the tabloids already. that after sometime of playing with someone's dick, cum comes out. that would've completed my experience.

after that i looked forward to every summer that we have. me sucking his dick once more. but he never really came when he had our "thing". sad. but my first cum experience was with another cousin. hehe. and that's my second story. watch out!