Friday, June 22, 2007

Kiss -1

work. work. work. the only thing that made me busy all this time. my friends keep telling me to write the sequel for "the promise". too much on my mind right now... here goes:

After the "hot" thing with my cousin, every year, i looked forward for summer. every single summer. but things stopped. why? because of another cousin.

He is a cousin that i dont know how distant. all i know is, he is from my father side. he's cute. he smells great. and as i discover later on, he has a BIG ONE. he is a brother to my other older cousin which i have a super crush on. and i know, he has a big dick too. im sure of that. ;)

well, i always go to my cousins place to play. i cant help it. their place is literally paces away from ours. i was playing with my cousins when i noticed THIS cousin went upstairs. i was intrigued. puzzled. what the hell will he do upstairs in the middle of the day? so, when all my other cousins were playing i sneaked up to peek at whats happening. i saw him. sleeping. he is just another sight i cant keep my eyes off. i was kind of mesmerized on what i was staring at. his face. his body. then my attention went to where you all are rooting for. his dick. inside my head i was thinking, "does he have a big dick as his brother?". the more than famous devil and angel were fighting inside my head too. touch it or leave it. i really didnt know what happened, but i found myself walking. not walking away, but walking. towards where the embodiment of my lust is. walking for my life....

to be continued...

2 comments:

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

can't wait for the sequel!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.