Saturday, September 29, 2007

pill

im lying on my bed. thinking if i need to get up and get ready. my work starts in a few more minutes and im not ready yet. sucks.

a lot has happened to me lately. it might be the reason why i havent posted any entry here.

broke up with my bf for nearly 2 yrs. he was the love i cant give up. he was the one who i always think of. but things should be given up so that everyone can be happy. sacrifice. its what i did. and he's happy. i think.

im dating now. thats my most recent status. im going out with a japanese guy. he's cute. he says he likes me. i just wanna test the waters first.

then im going out with a filipino guy. i dont really know but i like him, only thing is, he's too complicated. he's older than i am but he's a bit more immature. plus he's pushy. he likes to ask me if i like him or not. isnt it better if u just let the person tell u that they like u than ask them how they feel? i get irritated by that.

my car got wrecked. i was gonna pick up my mom when my car hit something. i wasnt drunk or anything. just bad luck i guess.

i'll try to explain everything later. and plus the title. brb.

No comments: