Sunday, September 16, 2012

This morning

This is what I don't like when my mom wakes me up in the middle of my slumber. I feel tired and useless.

My brain got tired last night and decided to take its rest after that disturbance my mom made. But comsequently, I woke up too late that I wasn't able to do all my preparations for work. I even ran late for work. Ugh, I hate the feeling that you think you're running out of time hence you run some more and faster so that you can catch up.

Work was kind of okay today. I needed that push. That adrenaline rush. That thought that I have a lot of things to do and finish. I love love love cramming. I think I'm at my finest when I cram. I just hate how one of my co-workers who's incomptence boils my blood to it dryness. I try to minimize mingling with her. She might be contagious. Her stupidity that is. Haha.

I'll be back to work now. :) laters

No comments: