Thursday, May 3, 2007

OMG!

this is gonna be my first ever post here...

OMG! as in Oh, my gosh!

my day went well, but, as all day ends, everything has a twist. my boss sent me a message last night telling me that she's gonna leave a voicemail on my phone. she called. ring ring. i didn't answer per her request. after some time i checked my phone just to hear that she's not coming in today. it wasn't a shock actually. she already told me about a seminar she needs to attend to. but telling me that my favorite resident aide wont be working with me and i'd be training a new girl to work for our company. sucks! and my boss told me that i'd be working with one of the resident's aide that i feel is incompetent. and i think i'm right. i mean, come noon time she allowed the new girl to take off! while everyone was having their meal! what the heck! well, every thing went well even with that thing happening. one cute son of one of my residents said that he's moving his mom out. i was kinda devastated. he's married and all but he is CUTE!

so i spent OT again. went home. got my mom from her work to her other work. then went home.
tomorrow will be another day because my boss will still be in another seminar. and i'll be off to sleep now. hehehe... ciao!

No comments: