Monday, May 28, 2007

the promise -2

this next installment has long been over due. sorry. i was busy. work. friends. sorry.



i was on the verge of pursuing this story but as the moment drew in closer, it made me sleepy. less sleep + more time with friends= a healthy social life....



here goes me again...



he started by asking me to give him a massage. most of those who have had the chance to experience my magic touch commented how well my hands work. going back, i gave him my all. my best. then he started to moan a little. somehow, i felt excited. weird. eerie. then, curious. he turned. his bulge was the only thing thats capturing my attention. it was bigger than what i have. he's 13 and im 10 for gaffts sake. i began to check him out. i was staring at his dick still entraped indside his shorts encased inside his briefs. even so, it was prominent. he grabbed my hand and the guided it to where he wants it to be. in my thoughts, i was guessing he planned this. i dont know why. i dont care anymore. the simple caress my hand gives his encapsulated dick became more aggressive. i was more curious than i thought i will be. i think im going crazy. my heart is pounding. fast. no, very fast. what if my cousins come in? what if the knock. we need to open the door.



he pulled his pant down. we wanted me to feel his his dick through his undies. in which, i did. i liked the feeling. correction: I LOVED THE FEELING! it was my first sexual experience. it wasnt a fantasy to me. but it was the best feeling i've ever felt. innocence left me. i was in limbo. i thought i wasnt moving. but i was. i began to sniff his dick still in his underwear. it smelled good. the musk smell made me come out of my shell. then i did something daring for me at that time. i slid my hands inside his underwear and grabbed his throbbing dick. his moans i cannot hear anymore. his movements i cannot fathom. myself, felt like another person. i was amazed on how things were going. then, he asked me to do something......

continued again... hehhe...

1 comment:

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

omg! kaloka! talagang may suspense epek pa!