Monday, May 7, 2007

the Promise - 1

i was chatting with some friends yesterday and i promised to put a blog on my sexual exploits.

i was young when my parents bought a house in novaliches. i hated that place. water has time. sooo far from our place at quezon city. and most of all i dont have any friends there. years has passed. my dad died. my mom went here to the states to support us. the novaliches house was just there. sitting. empty. then, i remember my grandparents moving from our province to our novaliches house. and then there was two.

my grandpa and my grandma were the only one who lives at our novaliches house. so its only fit that we visit them and spend the night every weekend. and then, the trips to our province for the summer vacation was shifted to going to novaliches. my cousins and i would play around. do what ever we want. its summer. its our vacation. our fun.

i was 10 at that time. my eldest cousin playing with us was 13 i think at that time. as the eldest he had control of our play. imagine this. we are at an airplane. he was the pilot. some of my cousins were the passengers. and another cousin and i were the attendants. we have the whole house to ourselves. so, one room was for the cockpit and the other room was simply for the passengers. somehow my eldest cousin, would always call me to the "cockpit". i didn't know that time that it was the "cock" pit. hehehe.

"paging my attendant to the cockpit please", he goes. i was on my feet and went to the other room. when i got there, he locked the door. he asked my other cousin not to bother. i was sweet. i was young. i was innocent. i became ready of whatever he would want me to do. i have no idea what's going to happen. i felt butterfly in my stomach.

to be continued....

1 comment:

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

Wow. Very Exciting. Can't Wait for the Next Part!