Saturday, May 5, 2007

slow...so slow...

yesterday was supposed to be a blast. my boss was on a conference again for the whole day. meaning i'm responsible for the whole facility again. but as all fridays go - slow, very slow, super slow. i can't even imagine i was working double. i was so tired before it was 6. my friends keep on asking me if i was going out, but i can't. 1st, i dont have my license yet. second, its freaking 11 o'clock when i get off from work?! what will i do in weho by 12am when in about 2 hours all the bars will be closing. i hate my life sometimes. i really do. as soon as i was home i slept. i guess i snored because i was so tired! and today im faced with work by 3. good luck with that again. i wish i have my license already. i hate it! well, who knows what the day will give me. i hope one of my resident's son comes to visit again. he is such a darling. he is sooooo handsome! hehe.. ok.. gtg.. post again tomorrow!

No comments: